Careers at Westmont Interior & Contractors Acoustical
Hiring construction supply experts in Illinois
Join Our Team in Illinois
Candidates interested in applying for a position with Westmont Interior Supply House or Contractors Acoustical Supply can browse available jobs and submit applications online here.
[Visit Careers Portal]
Westmont Interior Supply House and Contractors Acoustical Supply are members of the GMS family of companies. Gypsum Management and Supply (GMS) is a leading specialty distributor of interior building products in North America, including wallboard, acoustical ceiling tiles, insulation, tools, and other building materials.
Our parent company also has its own unique GMS Careers Portal featuring jobs in other areas of the country.
Westmont Interior and Contractors Acoustical is always looking for talented individuals who are motivated to grow their careers. With yard locations in Illinois, we currently have a variety of open positions, including:
- CDL Delivery Drivers – works with a team to deliver building materials in a safe and timely manner to our residential and commercial customers
- Delivery Helpers – a non-CDL position which assists in loading and unloading heavy building materials to our customers at their jobsites
- Dispatchers - directs and coordinates the ordering and delivery of materials to customers in day-to-day operations; oversees all activities that concern delivery, equipment, warehouse, and facilities
- Inside and Outside Sales – responsible for all lead generation in an assigned territory. Product training in building materials. Note: multiple positions.
- Warehouse Workers – perform warehouse maintenance, shipping/receiving, product storage, and delivery set-up; forklift experience is a plus
Apply now to join Westmont Interior Supply House or Contractors Acoustical Supply. Please visit our Careers Portal where you can browse available jobs and submit your application.
Your Talent Builds Our Foundation of Excellence
Drivers, boom truck operators, and delivery helpers are important team members who are ambassadors of our business and key to providing excellent customer service, every time and on time.
These entry-level positions are the lifeblood of our business and offer the possibility to advance into other career opportunities such as operations managers, dispatch, inside and outside sales, safety managers, and yard managers.
We’re Watching Out for You
The safety of employees and customers is always a top priority for us at Westmont Interior Supply House and Contractors Acoustical Supply. Our employees are provided OSHA-compliant safety vests, hard hats, insulated gloves, and attend weekly safety meetings.
GMS companies like Westmont Interior Supply House and Contractors Acoustical Supply offer the kind of competitive wages and great benefits you would expect from an industry leader. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and paid holidays. Likewise, our companies share a common commitment to providing a safe work environment, training, and safety recognition.
Join the best construction supply team in Illinois. Apply for careers with us now.